The PTO is made up of volunteers who are willing to give some of their time to plan and support the events and programs here at SVES. We are always looking for new volunteers to get involved with our events!
Please take a look at the list of our committees and see if there’s one that you would like to become a part of or would like to learn more about.
Click the paw print for the current clearance list.
If your name is NOT on the list and you would like to volunteer, you need to fill out
Ms. Robin L. Brightbill at
Robin's direct phone number is (610) 916-5438
Rules to Volunteer
1. Be on the approved clearance list above
2. Sign up using the link below
3. Enter through the office and sign into the building
4. Dress appropriately for children's eyes
5. Make sure all conversations are appropriate for children, they hear
everything, even when you think they aren't listening!
6. Do NOT roam the building, report directly to where you are
suppose to be
Failure to comply with these rules will result
in you being unable to volunteer for a year.
Links are only active if volunteer opportunities are available.
If you are unable to make the time slot you signed up for, we ask that you email the event's coordinator as soon as possible so other arrangements can be made.
Check Back Soon!
For more information about each event, click here.